Sam Magill's Coaching and Consulting offers leaders and their coaches:
Over 30 years of helping people learn from their own experience.
Proven ability to create a very safe place in which you can be honest with yourself
Accompanying you in the ongoing balancing of the past, the future, relationships with others and relationship with yourself.
Dollar-for-dollar, my work with Sam is the highest value professional development I've ever done. It's incredibly useful for me.
Meet Coach Sam Magill
Leaders and coaches who accompany them are frequently asked to stand in the uncertainty of the gap between the past and the present. "Shall I step forward into a future that may go somewhere I can't control." "If I hold back in the safety of the platform and watch the train depart without me?" " Do I leap wholeheartedly in spite of my uncertainties?"
Leaders have often said they:
- Face Uncertainty
- Face competing and conflicting pressures
- Face ethical dilemmas in choices I must make
- Feel overwhelmed
- Would love to talk with someone completely separate from my work
Videos and Podinars
Recent Videos and Podinars:
- Reflections on Coaching: The Need for Coaching Supervision
- Podinar Recording: Who You Are is How You Coach!
- The meaning of coaching supervision to our faculty and alumni
- Introduction to CSA-North America diploma program for 2018
- Unlocking the Mysteries of Coaching Supervision
- Michael Carroll explains supervsion
- Michael Carroll explains why supervsion is important for coaches
- Michael Carroll and Sam Magill discuss ethical maturity
- Testimonials from CSA-North America Graduates