"In 2006 he received the status of Master Certified Coach from the International Coach Federation (ICF). "
A sample list of clients includes:
- American Academy of Family Physicians - CEO, vice presidents, managers. Multilevel work on organizaiton change and cooperation among divisions.
- The Boeing Company - division presidents, CEO , vice presidents, information technology groups, airplane factory director and managers at every level. Taught a wide range of leadership-related courses.
- Boeing Employees Credit Union (ranked number 4 in assets among top 50 credit unions in US) - CEO and executive team.
- Port Blakely Companies - executive team coaching.
- Battelle Energy Alliance, Pacific Northwest National Labs, and Idaho National Labs - lab director (chief officer), executive management, and leadership team members. Also, large-scale organization redesign involving 120 people)
- MultiCare Health Systems, Tacoma, Washington - CEO and executive team members; leadership education and large-scale organization improvement involving 1,200 people. Positive results continue to be reported after ten years according to CEO.
- Coaching of coaches (coaching supervision) in France, Canada, Czech Republic, and United States.
- Seeds of Compassion Conference, Seattle - lead facilitator for meeting of 450 people and presentation to His Holiness the Dalai Lama.
- SNV - Netherlands Development Organization - Country Director for Cameroon.
- Washington State Department of Health (WSDH). Secretary of Health (member of Governor's Cabinet) and senior team, as well as consultant and facilitator assisting WSDH work with statewide local health jurisdictions in planning for pandemic influenza.
Sam has been making presentations in France for the past several years in French. He has presented at three International Coach Federation conferences and France. The French based outplacement coaching firm, 2Cconceiles, has contracted with him to provide outplacement coaching in both French and English. He was keynote speaker in May, 2009, for the 100 Ways training company's Cycle de Perfectionnement au métier de COACH.
"...keynote speaker in May, 2009, for the 100 Ways training company's Cycle de Perfectionnement au métier de COACH."
Sam will be co-presenting the 3rd cohort of the Coaching Supervision Academy – North America accredited diploma in coaching supervision in Edmonds, Washington beginning January 2017. Participants will come from 7 countries.
Sam was the International Keynote Speaker at the Oxford Brookes 4th International Conference on Coaching Supervision in 2014 held in the UK.