As a coach – leadership, life, executive, team, group – you serve as a role model about learning. If clients are not learning and increasing their independence from us, we are not coaching! If we are not reflecting on our work, we are not learning. If we are not learning, we are not adequately serving our clients.
Pretty harsh. But true.
How are you learning?
- From things that went well and things that didn’t.
- From our experience with clients!
- From reflecting with a coach supervisor who is himself a thirsty learner.
- From a mentor who has greater competence knowledge than we do.
- From workshops, books, conferences.
What are you learning?
- About yourself moment to moment
- About your clients as they discover and share themselves
- About you and your client in relationship
- About ethical maturity
- About confidentiality
- About boundaries
- About psychological contracting
- About energy
- About creativity
- About contracting (over and over again)
- …………….. ∞ (There is no end!)
5th North American Coaching Supervision Academy Cohort
Module 1 in Princeton, NJ begins in September 2019
Opportunities for learning with me:
Coaching Supervision Academy – North America
Individual coaching supervision – in person, remotely all over the world
Opportunities to learn from others:
Services offered to Coaches
Mentoring to help develop core coaching competencies
Supervision on a regular basis to help you stay fine-tuned in skills, boundaries and your own wellbeing.