2019 Supervision Diploma Program
Module 1 | September 19, 20 & 21, 2019
Module 2 | January 17, 18 & 19, 2020
Module 3 | May 15 & 16, 2020
Coaching supervision helps keep coaches in continuous learning and growth through disciplined examination and reflection on all aspects of their work. Coaching Supervision Academy (CSA) has been training since 2005 and introduced Coaching Supervision to North America in 2012. Our approach has a personal and professional focus and is based upon our assertion that “who you are is how you supervise.”
Beyond case analysis, CSA invites the learner-coach to plumb the depths of who they are, who the client is and the many dynamics present in coaching relationships – both conscious and unconscious. CSA combines intellectual rigor with heart centered humanity. In our training, we work to bring mature reflective practitioners to the profession of coaching supervision.
Excellent coaches, like fine musical instruments, benefit from regular tuning. Join us to learn how to tune the coaching profession!
CSA North America’s Supervision Diploma program helps experienced coaches provide professional supervision to peer coaches and others whose work is relationship focused.
Our course provides enrichment and deepening of your own coaching skills and is a continuation of your personal learning journey. Supervision broadens your range of personal effectiveness and aims to support the highest quality and ethics in your coaching and the positive evolution of the coaching profession.
This rigorous year long program centers on creating a lively professional partnership with coaches; one in which they can significantly develop their range and capabilities as a coach and supervisor and return to their work resourced and stimulated.
It is highly experiential in its approach and is supported by teaching and practice in current supervision theories and models.
All CSA courses honor and develop competencies outlined by:
International Coach Federation (ICF), European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC), Association of Coaching (AC)
This experiential course consists of three modules, spaced over 12 months. Throughout the program, students will be supported via individual tutorials, mentoring and peer feedback. Webinars will be held throughout the program, and a minimum number must be attended. Students are required to work in regular, peer-practice groups throughout the course, to be in supervision, and to work with at least five of their own supervisees during supervised sessions. An extensive library of related articles is provided on USB Flash Drive.
This program has been awarded Approved Provider status by the ICF (89 CCEU credits which includes 8 hours of individual supervision)
What are the benefits?
⇒ Earn ICF 89 CCEs and attend a course accredited by EMCC
⇒ Accreditation by CSA and membership in CSA community of accredited coaching supervisors
⇒ Entry posting in CSA coaching supervision database for those looking for coaching supervisors
“It was rigorous, academic, theoretical, awareness raising and self-reflective.”
“CSA is a program I can wholeheartedly and unreservedly recommend!”
“The CSA program has opened many inner and outer doors…
What will you learn?
- CSA’s Full Spectrum Model of Coaching Supervision. The Full Spectrum Model incorporates Hawkins & Smith’s 7-eyed Model of Coaching Supervision together with core teaching and practice on the use of self in supervision, multi-dimensional presence work by using the seminal ideas of Scharmer /Senge et al (Theory U), work with subtle energies, mindfulness, embodiment, and presencing practices, with strong emphasis on living relationships (relational perspective)
- Coaching psychology and systemic thinking in organizations
- Thorough training in classic supervision models for individual and group supervision
- Reflective practices for integrating the doing and being of supervision
What makes this course different?
- Experiential by design, with in-person modules that accelerate learning in a safe environment. Just as swimming can’t be learned without time in the water, CSA’s first-hand supervision training is “learning by doing”
- Practical training that bridges theory with practice in real time and is immediately applicable in supervision practice
- Holistic and Creative – CSA works with the whole person, going beyond models and techniques, to bring in the arts and creative play. Our intention is to get at the heart of what it means to be a “human supervisor”
- Relational supervision training is anchored by the Full Spectrum Supervision Model, at its center being the relational connection and interactions of the supervisor, coach, and client, learning from and with each other
Who is this program for?
- Highly skilled, experienced internal and external coaches who want to use their knowledge and expertise differently and who are looking for their next challenge or career move
- Business Executives or consultants, who have coaching and mentoring as part of their function – i.e. - HR, OD, L&D, Department Heads, Change Management and Strategy
- Coaches, mentors, and consultants who are looking for a well-established, challenging, European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC) accredited program that can provide an excellent forum for learning and development
- Anyone in the coaching and mentoring field who wants to become a first-class supervisor!
A non-refundable deposit of $600 secures your place, followed by payment of $7080.
Program can also be paid in nine monthly payments of $787.